President Obama is running for re-election with a campaign to restore the middle-class after thirty years of high profits for the TOP 1% and a severe decline in wages for the people who do the real work in this country—the 99%! We were promised that theory of trickle-down economics would solve our problems. Nothing has trickled down in decades. The so-called “job creators” are enjoying their low tax rates given to them to create jobs while they refuse to invest in the domestic economy and hire the 14 millions of Americans who have no jobs. Through their surrogates an ALL-REPUBLICAN, anti-Obama war is being waged to prevent the passage of the American Jobs Act which the CBO calculates would create millions of jobs. Only one candidate, Sen. Ron Paul, spoke of the dire consequences we experience because of income inequality. It is clear that the other candidates are enslaved to the welfare and fortunes of the rich—the TOP 1%! Our future can only be secured my across-the-board Democratic wins in November 2012! Democrats. We work for the common man.
- No “Sun and Sand” This Christmas (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Obama sets campaign theme: Middle class at stake (mercurynews.com)
- Obama: Middle class at ‘make or break’ stage (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Obama speaks on the Economy – full speech (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- The Middle-Class Conundrum (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)