Newt you played the race card, used coded language and told outright lies. My grandmother taught me as child: “GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY.” Newt your campaign was ugly. I guess you go to confession daily. ):
Newt, you were a minor player to the President. So, I deduce that because you were only mentioned once in his memoirs. This shows truth and is telling. Stop trying to cloak yourself with the legend of
President Ronald Reagan.
- Tuesday Afternoon Diversion: Fake Newt Gingrich (chicagoist.com)
- Three questions to Newt Gingrich on primary day (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- This One’s for Newt Gingrich’s Files… (timesunion.com)
- Nancy Reagan Says Ronnie Did Not Pass Torch To Newt Gingrich (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Nancy Reagan Disputes Gingrich’s Quote Context on Ronald Reagan Passing “Torch” To Him (themoderatevoice.com)