I wonder if the US Supreme Court regret their Citizens United decision which has unleashed the Devil upon our country? SuperPacs are evil. They do their business in the dark. WATCH STEPHEN COLBERT UNVAIL SUPER PACS:
The Bible teaches “What you do in darkness will soon come to light.” Karl Rove has gone on TV saying he was offended by the Superbowl commercial narrated by Clint Eastwood, who, BTW, is a known Republican. Rove heads a SuperPac that does the same kind of thing he is accusing Democrats of doing. Watch Cenk Uygur discuss this matter:
What do you think after viewing the video?
Is the ad blatantly pro-Obama by design?
The Bush Years were our “first half,” so to speak. The Obama years are the “second half.” Fair thinking Americans can see the corruption in our politics and governance and realize that Barack Obama is the best of what some would call the worst.
RE-ELECT BARACK OBAMA NOVEMBER 6, 2012
- Karl Rove sees evidence of ‘Chicago-style politics’ in Chrysler ad (dailykos.com)
- Open Thread: Republicans don’t *have* to be Mean-Spirited like Karl Rove (skydancingblog.com)
- Karl Rove Was Offended By Clint Eastwood’s Commercial (perezhilton.com)
- Karl Rove’s hissy fit: “Offended” by Chrysler ad (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Detroit Automakers are Rebounding. Karl Rove is Offended. – New York Times (blog) (loyalopposition.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Chrysler Super Bowl Commercial Controversy: An Ad for Obama? (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- No, Karl Rove. The Debates Allow Us to See the Candidates “Without Their Pants On,” So To Speak. They Are Revealed As They Truly Are. (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- That Obama is a devious one, he is (maureenholland.wordpress.com)