I wonder if this Rick Santorum “surge” is because voters are impressed my his Mediterranean good looks? The Kennedy’s used their New England looks and accents to great advantage! But,women don’t been fooled. Rick Santorum(and Mitt Romney) will take your birth control away. The Republican Party seek to keep our women subservient by controlling their bodies. [The can't trace that back to the Fore Fathers!] That is why all the clamor over Planned Parenthood. Ladies, do you want to carry a foetus from a rape or incest? [God forbid!] IF YOU VOTE FOR THESE GENTLEMEN, YOU WILL CEDE CONTROL OF YOUR BODY AND WILL CONTROL YOUR BODY AND MAKE YOUR PERSONAL AND INTIMATE DECISIONS FOR YOU.Catholic women voters, we know 98% of you use birth control. President Obama is trying to protect WOMAN’S RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND TO CONTROL WHEN SHE WILL OR WILL NOT HAVE A BABY. Please give your support to RE-ELECT BARACK OBAMA ON NOVEMBER 6, 2012! HE WON’T GO AFTER YOUR UTERUS!
SMALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOMED AS WELL AS SUPERpac FUNDS! :)
- A.M. Links: Rick Santorum Could Take Minnesota and Missouri, Obama Embraces a Super PAC, Nepotistic Congress Critters Exposed (reason.com)
- Sorry, GOP: Poll of Catholics finds majority supports birth-control coverage (dailykos.com)
- Mitt Romney jumps on the anti-birth control bandwagon, attacks Obama (dailykos.com)
- Abortion, birth control grab political spotlight (mercurynews.com)
- More Hypocrisy Against Birth Control (catsnjammer64.wordpress.com)