Yes, he has a reservation in Hell!
While watching “Meet the Press,” I thought, “I do hope the Republicans do not pick Gov. Bob McDonald of Virginia to be their nominee for VP. I’d hate to see that Cheshire smile every other day!” (God forbid!)
Host, David Gregory had excellent questions for Rick Santorum who was startled with the reach into his background. He had to “think quick” and come up with answers that avoided admitting, “You got me!” He could not defend his record and could only launch into tirades against President Obama’s record…as he, Rick, sees it. E.J. Dione sees President Obama winning, if the election was today.
My heart was warm when Peggy Noonan brought up the way women are being spoken of in the politics of today.
If you missed “Meet the Press”, please set your DVR to record the re-run at 2:00pm EDT on MSNBC. Enjoy today’s games!
- David Gregory Gives Rick Santorum a Pass on ‘Indoctrination’ Remarks (crooksandliars.com)
- John Boehner Appears on “Meet the Press” and Is Not ‘Pressed’ to Answer Ohioans Who Accuse Him of Corruption in Keystone XL Pipeline (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Newt: “David (Gregory), “Meet the Press”), you know better. I was not a lobbyist.” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Video: Jan Brewer on Meet the Press With Jerry Brown + Brewer Endorses Mitt (Sigh) (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Maddow’s Heated Clash On ‘Meet The Press’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Meet The Press [Video]: One on One With Rick Santorum (wonkspeak.wordpress.com)
- David Axelrod Responds To Chris Christie’s ‘Bystander’ Comment On Meet the Press (mediaite.com)
Originally posted on Woman Wielding Words:
I just read a post called “Why Are Women Letting Men Wage a War Against Them? Cut Them Off, Ladies!” after Good Ole’ Woody linked my post from yesterday to his. In it, he too mentions the “deny sex” option. That made me laugh.
However, as I was reading, I suddenly became very aware of the dangerous power of language and our choice of words. I felt that power surge through me yesterday, as I tried to craft a piece of writing I could be proud of that truly spoke from my heart. I am, indeed, proud of that post.It seems I always write my best posts on Fridays, when fewer people read. But that’s not what I want to talk about.
In the above post, Good Ole’ Woody wrote: