Your Mother, Your Angel
And at times you’ll smile even though it hurts so bad.
Your mother is a special woman and no one can take her place,
You’ll find a piece of mind when you remember he smiling face.
Your mother is an angel now she flies high above the rest,
and in your hearts always and forever she will be the best.
She has earned her wings and it’s time for her to fly,
I know it hurts no one is ever ready to say good-bye.
She knows you do not understand and that you cry at night,
But as you finally drift of to sleep let her memory hold you tight.
She will be your guardian angel through the rest of your life,
Helping lead you on the path between what’ wrong and right.
your mother loves you so very much and her love will always remain true,
Please don’t ever think for a second that your mother will forget you.
A mothers love is like no other in the whole world,
d she has the most wonderful memories of a little boy and girl.
She has taken them with her as she’s flown away,
Up to Heaven free of pain which is her new home to stay.
So although you can not see her and you wish she could be there,
Your mother can always hear you and your mother will always care.
A mother does not forget the two greatest loves of her life,
And she loved nothing more than being your mommy, and your daddy’s wife.
She is so proud of her family and that’s in her heart to stay,
Even though she’s and angel and has had to fly away.
So as you cry your tears remember your mothers love,
Being sent to you from her, from the beautiful Heaven above.
She will be there through your good times, she will be there through your bad,
She’ll be there when you are happy, she’ll be there when your sad.
Your mother has become and angel now, it is her time to fly,
And you will never know how bad it hurt me to watch you have to say good-bye.
- Mother of the Reverend Al Sharpton dies at age 87 (thegrio.com)
- Al Sharpton Will Attend Trayvon Martin Rally Despite Mom’s Death (theroot.com)
- “My mother, Ada Sharpton passed in the early hours of this morning. She was my all. I hope God will…” (shortformblog.com)
- Al Sharpton Leads Thousands In Trayvon Martin Rally (inquisitr.com)
- Rev. Al Sharpton mother dead at 87 (myfoxny.com)
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Mom Passes Away In Alabama. (mediaanarchist.wordpress.com)
- Mother of Rev. Al Sharpton dies (nj.com)