Mitt Romney told Andrea Mitchell that there was nothing wrong with his taxes and he might release them in April, if memory serves. America asked, "What is Mitt Romney hiding?" That's human nature. But, yesterday, Mitt Romney started preparing us for when Pandora's Box is fully opened: He admitted that his tax rate is somewhere around "15%" because his income was not primarily "earned".
Mitt Romney: I've got mine. If you don't get yours, well, that's nothing to do with me!
Martin Bashir Explains How Mitt Romney's Tax Plan Would Hurt America's Middle-Class
A D U L T H U M O R
Hmmm...will this help Romney?
Uploaded by ArtisanNewsService on Mar 31, 2012
This year’s Kids Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards gets surprise from Justin Bieber, lots of slime and First Lady Michelle Obama presenting an award to Taylor Swift.
I haven’t said it in a long time, but, I am a Democrat marooned in a small market RED STATE. I don’t get to see the ugly ad campaign wars of the GOP Primaries. I don’t look forward to the ugly ads that may come from the GOP/Democrat contest. However, I do wonder how we Democrats are doing as the re-election campaign rolls out. I have started a page, “On the Campaign Trail” which will feature colorful news bytes that I come across. —Woody
- Sherrod Brown’s No Fear Fund (asohiogoes.wordpress.com)
- Sherrod Brown Launches Women For Sherrod Brown (lezgetreal.com)
- Josh Mandel won’t tell you where he stands … Ohio – Support Sherrod Brown ! (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- a message from Sherrod Brown … OVERTURN CITIZENS UNITED: A Constitutional Amendment (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Gallup’s Top 10 U.S. Wellbeing Discoveries in 2011 (essentialiving.wordpress.com)
- Gallup’s Top 10 U.S. Wellbeing Discoveries in 2011 (bespacific.com)
- Religiosity and perception of well-being (americanturban.com)
Crimesider BlotterTrayvon Martin shooting: What do we know? Crimesider addresses common questions about the night Trayvon Martin was shot by neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman