Post from a very wise man. Check out his blog.
I hope that I’m not the only one who enjoys the comedy presented on this blog.
THE JUSTICES WERE MADE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR A REASON. BARACK OBAMA’S PREDICTION SADLY CAME TRUE WITH A VENGENCE
- THE NEW YORK SUN: Ex Parte Obama. It’s been a long time since we’ve heard a presidential dem… (pjmedia.com)
- Obama warns the Supreme Court justices not to play activist with the health care law: (shortformblog.com)
- Obama Delivers Preemptive Against Justices (thewesternexperience.com)
- Obama backs constitutional amendment to end Citizens United (johnhively.wordpress.com)
- Wary of activist court, Obama defends health law (ajc.com)
- Lobbying justices, Obama makes his health law case (newsok.com)
- Obama: Health Care Law Will Be Upheld (myfoxny.com)
On his “The Daily Show,” Jon Stewart remembers the President’s last battle for passage of his signature legislation affectionately (yeah!) known as “Obamacare.” As you know from the other day, the US Supreme Court is preparing to rule on whether those laws are constitutional in part or as a package of laws.
- Jon Stewart interviews Bill Clinton (colbertnewshub.com)
- Jon Stewart Mocks GOP’s Weak Reasons To Support Romney: ‘We Have Voted Enough’ (mediaite.com)
- Jon Stewart’s ‘The Daily Show’ to cover 2012 Democratic Convention (digitalspy.co.uk)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks Health Care Reform Hearings (huffingtonpost.com)
- History Revisionism – Obama Slams Supreme Court – Says ObamaCare Passed With “Strong Majority” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Rachel Maddow Tells Jon Stewart Her Book Is Not ‘Left-Right’: ‘It Turns Out Everybody Sucks’ (mediaite.com)
The job which most determines the future is that of the homemaker. The “little woman” who cleans and cares for the home, prepares the meals, also raises the children of tomorrow. Yes, the American family has many challenges. Don’t let the men make all the rules. If you can’t join the protests and march, remember:
YOU HAVE THE VOTE!
MAKE MEN LISTEN TO YOU!
WOMEN MAKE MEN BETTER HUMAN BEINGS! More…
IT IS VERY SIMPLE: WOMEN VOTERS OUTNUMBER MALE VOTERS
NO MATTER YOUR STATION IN LIFE
YOU CAN’T DENY MATHEMATICS…EVEN AT THE BALLOT BOX!
Originally posted on justcallingthecrapoutonlife:
Our History is Our StrengthMarch 2, 2011 Marina Y Sanchez Freelance Columnist
March isn’t just about Mardi Gras and St Patrick’s day. It is also Women’s History Month.
As early as the 1970′s, women’s history was unknown in school curriculum. In the week of March 8th, International Women’s Day, was chosen as the focal point of the observance.
The theme for the National Women’s History Project this year is Our History is Our Strength. This project continues to teach and make aware of all past generations of women who made a stand, pressed for change, and made a difference in their society for all women.
To think of all that has changed since the mid 1800′s. It all started with wanting to voice their opinions. After all, they lived in the land of the free. Why were there restrictions for women? At the time the specifics were:
- Married women were legally dead in the…
View original 832 more words