On his “The Daily Show,” Jon Stewart remembers the President’s last battle for passage of his signature legislation affectionately (yeah!) known as “Obamacare.” As you know from the other day, the US Supreme Court is preparing to rule on whether those laws are constitutional in part or as a package of laws.
- Jon Stewart interviews Bill Clinton (colbertnewshub.com)
- Jon Stewart Mocks GOP’s Weak Reasons To Support Romney: ‘We Have Voted Enough’ (mediaite.com)
- Jon Stewart’s ‘The Daily Show’ to cover 2012 Democratic Convention (digitalspy.co.uk)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks Health Care Reform Hearings (huffingtonpost.com)
- History Revisionism – Obama Slams Supreme Court – Says ObamaCare Passed With “Strong Majority” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Rachel Maddow Tells Jon Stewart Her Book Is Not ‘Left-Right': ‘It Turns Out Everybody Sucks’ (mediaite.com)