President Obama has dedicated a part of his presidency to fighting for the rights of women and their healthcare. It is important that remember this and not let your right to your own bodies die on the vine of politics. You should make decisions about your bodies and reproductive health. Fight! Protest! The GOP will not defeat you!
- Obama Opens Huge Lead Over Romney in Swing States, as Women Shun the GOP (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Why the Liberals made up the ‘Republican War on Women’ (examiner.com)
- Mario Piperni on the Women’s Vote (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- NBC Uses GOP Hostility to Women to Plead with Hillary Clinton to Run for President: ‘Why Not?’ (newsbusters.org)
- Congressional Candidate Marx Calls War on Women’s Rights a “Battle of Republican Dinosaurs” (damontucker.com)
- This week in the War on Women: Women are not an interest group (dailykos.com)
- The War vs. The Revolution: Why Women Are Turning Inward (blogher.com)