DEMOCRATS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE
NEXT STOP 2014
Mitt, I warned you: “God don’t[sic] like ugly!”
THE LAST WORD WITH LAWRENCE O’DONNELL
By Sarah Muller
The White House said Obamacare is a non-starter in the fiscal cliff talks. And as final vote tallies come in, it looks likely Mitt Romney earned 47 % of of the final vote — the same infamous percentage that he discussed in the secret fundraiser tape which plagued his campaign. Here’s a look at headlines shaping tonight’s rundown:
- Obamacare will be on the table in debt talks. Here’swhat that might mean
- White House to Boehner:Obamacare not part of deal on fiscal cliff
- Obama campaign shifts gears to Phase 2: His second term
- Jim Messina: What I learned in the election
- It’s (almost official): Mitt Romney represents the 47 %
- Millions will qualify for new options under the health care law. Most have no idea.
- Chris Christie’s post-Sandy rise defies his GOP critics
There is so much for which I am thankful. My blessings are many and endless. I am thankful for every waking hour, every breath I take and every step I make.
I especially thank God for His saving grace. His love and His mercy. He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs and pulled me from the mire clay. I thank Him for spared life, my family and friends, those who are near and far, and those on…