News from The Hill:
Boehner moves to Plan B
By Erik Wasson
Boehner is not cutting off talks with Obama and told members his “Plan B” is less than ideal.
But he told members that with time dwindling before massive tax increases on all taxpayers occur in January, the House must also have a back-up plan.
- Obama, Boehner Move Closer on Taxes (fox8.com)
- Obama, Boehner move closer on taxes, spending cuts (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- John Boehner caves again – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- AP sources: New Obama offer moves toward Boehner (kfwbam.com)
- Boehner Tax Stance Shows Reluctance to Give In Too Soon (bloomberg.com)
- John Boehner: Raise Taxes on the Rich (cnsnews.com)