By PATRICK HICKEY JR.
Below-freezing temperatures and the possibility of 10 to14 inches of snow is no match for the fever that is Justin Bieber.
Olivia Bee, Allyssa Yohana and Ashley Avila have been outside NBC Studios since 1 p.m Thursday. They even slept in a tent in the cold.
“We just snuggled up together,” Bee, 18, said. “Like little bunnies. We just burrowed together. We were really comfortable.”
Once the rain began around 6:30 a.m., their sweet slumber was over. Bee said the trio at one point was sleeping in a puddle and authorities asked them to move. They weren’t sure who had given them the boot.
“The snow isn’t that bad,” Yohana, 20, said. “It was the rain that was killing us.”
- Bieber fans brave blizzard, camp out for ‘SNL’ (todayentertainment.today.com)
- SNL to hand out tickets early to Beliebers weathering the storm (todayentertainment.today.com)
- Blizzard doesn’t stop Beliebers from camping outside 30 Rock (todayentertainment.today.com)
- Dozens brave the weather to snag Justin Bieber ‘Saturday Night Live’ tickets: On-the-scene report (popwatch.ew.com)
- Justin Bieber Fans Waiting Overnight In Blizzard For Saturday Night Live (PHOTOS) (gossipcop.com)
- Bieber’s SNL Promo’s (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- Justin Bieber Shrugs Off Nemo For ‘SNL’ (mtv.com)
- Justin Bieber Promotes His ‘SNL’ Gig, Kisses Mannequin on Jimmy Fallon’s Show (aceshowbiz.com)