By Jennifer Cheng
“I really want to have kids. I’ve grown up around lots of people who were having kids when I knew them, because a lot of them were a lot older than me. And I saw the wonderful change in them. A lot more tired, a lot more happy,” said the 23-year-old actor.
He’s got big aspirations for his future offspring too. “I’m definitely going to be one of those parents who pushes their kids into things,” he says, adding, “I’d love my kids to be a boxer. Yeah! Cricket too.” But the 5′ 5″ actor quipped that he will have to find “a VERY tall wife” to ensure that any kids he has are good at sports.
- Daniel Radcliffe wants to play Harry Potter’s dad (contactmusic.com)
- Daniel Radcliffe: Thanks to Harry Potter but I’m not a child actor any more (metro.co.uk)
- Daniel Radcliffe Gunning For Star Wars Role (celebnmusic247.com)
- Is Daniel Radcliffe Going To Play Harry Potter’s Dad? (contactmusic.com)
- Daniel Radcliffe hates fruits (vancouverdesi.com)
- Daniel Radcliffe To Play Papa Potter In Harry Potter Sequel!?! (perezhilton.com)
- Daniel Radcliffe: ‘Fame hasn’t changed me’ (contactmusic.com)
- Daniel Radcliffe: ‘Star Wars role would be awesome’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Daniel Radcliffe Would Play Harry Potter’s Father in Spinoff Film (news.softpedia.com)