Jimmy Durante – I’ll Be Seeing You


HAVE A GREAT EVENING!

De Eso Nada – Anuncio de Televisión de Obama for America=


Election Update…


53 days to Nov. 6; 20 days to Debate 1

MITT ROMNEY: Half-Cocked & TOO Far Right!


 Foreign policy tone deafness

becomes liability for Romney

IT’S 3 AM IN THE WHITEHOUSE. WHO DO YOU TRUST TO ANSWER THE RED PHONE? OBAMA…OR ROMNEY?

More…

YESTERDAY: Fmr. Pres. Clinton Stumps for Obama in Fla.


JOIN BILL CLINTON’S FRONTAL ASSAULT

Protesters attack U.S. diplomatic compounds in Egypt, Libya By David Ariosto, CNN 1


Cairo (CNN) — The United States said it was taking measures to protect its citizens worldwide after protesters angry about an online film considered offensive to Islam attacked U.S. diplomatic compounds in Libya and Egypt on Tuesday, killing an American.

In Cairo, several men scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy and tore down its American flag, according to CNN producer Mohamed Fadel Fahmy, who was on the scene.

In Libya, witnesses say members of a radical Islamist group called Ansar al-Sharia protested near the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, where NATO jets established no-fly zones last year to blunt ground attacks from then Libyan strongman Moammar Gadhafi.

The group then clashed with security forces in the city, blocking roads leading to the consulate, witnesses said.

A U.S. State Department officer was killed in the violence in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in a statement late Tuesday.

“We are heartbroken by this terrible loss,” Clinton said. “Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and those who have suffered in this attack.”

Clinton said that she condemned the attack on the U.S. facilities “in the strongest terms” and that following Tuesday’s events, the U.S. government was “working with partner countries around the world to protect our personnel, our missions and American citizens worldwide.” FULL ARTICLE

More…

EDSHOW: TEAM ROMNEY-RYAN: “Conservatives Jumping Ship”


IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN CAMPAIGN OBAMA

Al-Qaida’s No. 2 in Yemen killed in airstrike By AHMED AL-HAJ and LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press The Associated Press Monday, September 10, 2012 5:36 PM EDT


Written by
Ahmed Al-Haj
and Lolita C. Baldor

FILE – In this undated frame grab from video posted on a militant-leaning Web site, and provided by the SITE Intelligence Group, shows Saeed al-Shihri, deputy leader of al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula. Yemeni officials say a missile believed to have been fired by a U.S. operated drone on Monday has killed al-Qaidaís No. 2 leader in Yemen along with five others traveling with him in one car. Al-Qaidaís Yemen branch is seen as the worldís most active, planning and carrying out attacks against targets in and outside U.S. territory. (AP Photo/SITE Intelligence Group, File) NO SALES. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS HAS NO WAY OF INDEPENDENTLY VERIFYING THE CONTENT, LOCATION OR DATE OF THIS VIDEO IMAGE

x

Associated Press

SANAA, Yemen — An airstrike killed al-Qaida’s No. 2 leader in Yemen along with six others traveling with him on Monday, U.S. and Yemeni officials said, a major breakthrough for U.S.-backed efforts to cripple the group in the impoverished Arab nation.

Saeed al-Shihri, a Saudi national who fought in Afghanistan and spent six years in the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, was killed by a missile after leaving a house in the southern province of Hadramawt, according to Yemeni military officials. They said the missile was believed to have been fired by a U.S.-operated, unmanned drone aircraft.

Two U.S. officials confirmed al-Shihri’s death but could not confirm any U.S. involvement in the airstrike. The U.S. doesn’t usually comment on such attacks although it has used drones in the past to go after al-Qaida members in Yemen, which is considered a crucial battleground with the terror network.

Yemeni military officials said that a local forensics team had identified al-Shihri’s body with the help of U.S. forensics experts. The U.S. and Yemeni military officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to release the information to the media.

Late Monday, after speculation surfaced that the attack was carried by a U.S. drone, Yemen’s Defense Ministry issued a statement saying al-Shihri and six companions were killed during an operation by Yemeni armed forces in Wadi Hadramawt, but it did not elaborate on how they were killed.

Yemeni military officials said they had believed the United States was behind the operation because their own army does not the capacity to carry out precise aerial attacks and because Yemeni intelligence gathering capabilities on al-Shihri’s movements were limited.

Al-Shihri’s death is a major blow to al-Qaida’s Yemen branch, which is seen as the world’s most active, planning and carrying out attacks against targets on and outside U.S. territory. The nation sits on the southern tip of the Arabian Peninsula and is on the doorstep of Saudi Arabia and fellow oil-producing nations of the Gulf and lies on sea routes leading to the Suez Canal…  FULL POST

More…

BUSH CARTOON 2


THIS YEAR VOTE FOR PRESIDENT ON NOVEMBER 6, 2012

Barack Obama Makes Giant Leap “Forward” on Twitter!


THE ONE “RIGHT” CHOICE FOR 2012