What Do 20.4 Million Women Have in Common?
President Obama’s health care law requires that new health insurance plans cover preventive services with no co-pay or deductible. In the last 18 months, a new provision of the Affordable Care Act has done just that for approximately 20.4 million women with private health insurance.
- Protecting Women’s Health (thedailybeast.com)
- This Industry Will Charge You For Being A Woman (huffingtonpost.com)
- Affordable Care Act: How LGBT people benefit – San Diego Gay & Lesbian News (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- NWLC Report: Discriminatory health insurance practices cost women $1 billion a year (yubanet.com)
- Secretary Sebelius unveils “MyCare” stories (nvrdc.wordpress.com)
- Gender Gap Persists in Cost of Health Insurance (newomenforchange.org)
- High court has options on health care law (news.yahoo.com)
- Updated Estimates for the Insurance Coverage Provisions of the Affordable Care Act (bespacific.com)