Yes We Can (@GoodOleWoody) October 08, 2012
You’ve Been Owned: Tell Obama To Stop Siding With Copyright Trolls
Uploaded by BLACKandGAYALLDay on Feb 22, 2012
Sh*t Black Gay Guys Say
Starring Raneir Pollard
Directed by Alycia Garcia
Written by Raneir Pollard
Special Thanks to Phil McCarty
Standard YouTube License
Yes We Can (@GoodOleWoody) August 17, 2012
I’m sure you’ve heard about Mitt Romney‘s refusal to release multiple years of tax returns — a tradition that all viable presidential candidates have followed since Romney’s father set a precedent in 1968.
On Friday, President Obama’s campaign manager Jim Messina sent the Romney campaign a letter offering a compromise: Release just five years of tax returns and, in exchange, the Obama campaign would stop criticizing Romney for his lack of transparency on the subject.
I’ve just co-signed Messina’s letter because it’s unacceptable that Mitt Romney expects us to put him in charge of our taxes, but he refuses to be transparent to us about his. Will you join me?
Yes We Can (@GoodOleWoody) July 06, 2012
- Starbucks CEO extends “Indivisible” campaign from coffee to social media (paidcontent.org)
- The Politico’s White House Reporter Joe Williams to Leave in Wake of Remarks About Mitt Romney (themoderatevoice.com)
- Obama calls on lawmakers to end gridlock (cnsnews.com)
- Joe Williams, Politico Reporter, Out Of A Job Following Controversial Mitt … – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- Economic data is little help for Washington gridlock (mysanantonio.com)
- MSNBC’s Tamron Hall to reporter: ‘You’re not going to come on and insult me’ (rawstory.com)
- Former Rep. Bob Walker Defends Racism on Daily Rundown (MSNBC) (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- MSNBC Debuts New Show Starring 9/11 Truth Conspiracy Theorist (newsbusters.org)