Along with the “Pomp and Circumstance” of being the President of the United States, Barack Obama has special powers and executive powers and military powers as Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces. We have been given three branches of government which check each other in getting the people’s business done and in defending The Constitution. [Of course the three branches are the Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches.] The 112th Congress will prove interesting. However, it could be continued obstruction and delay or with the power divided in Congress, the watchword could be COMPROMISE… (or as one prominent congressman prefers, “reaching common ground.” 🙂 The quick pace of legislating we witnessed in the lame duck session could be sustained and the stench of dysfunction could be purified with courageous action on bills in both houses of Congress. Have you prayed for this Congress and it’s leaders? Have you contacted your elected officials and voiced your opinions. CHECK THIS SITE. Where do you stand in the battle between FoxNews and MSNBC in covering the news from day-to-day? Do you use Twitter and Facebook to keep involved in the political process? I have not read “The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire,” but, I’ll bet somewhere in there is apathy! If we leave it to others to get it done, we should not whine and whimper about how President Obama or Congress is doing “nothing” (gridlock) and the Washington lobbyists have more sway over politicians than the very people who stood in line and voted them into office. Let’s all make America the exceptional nation it once was. It is our destiny! God bless the United States of America!
- Trump launches Office of the Former President to continue pushing his "agenda" revolt.tv/news/2021/1/26… 1 hour ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @ismarsays #twitter #youtube 1 hour ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @peachiiepiie @unifylabor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- In the Wake of the Riots: The Blowback from Defeating Trump was Criminalizing Dissent paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #neoliberal 3 hours ago
- Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Daily Show: Sir Archibald Mapsalot III & Saving Jon Stewart. . .from himself!
- KNOW THE KOCH BROTHERS CARTOON #9
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- Iowa Caucus Led Me to Discover "Firecracker" Personality, Mike Wolfe, Hunky Iowan TV Star of "American Pickers"
- Prostate Exam Cartoon #6
- Christian Cartoon #2
- CONFEDERATE FLAG CARTOON #1
- " The reviews of Trump Steaks are hilariously bad"
- "Melania Trump: from nude supermodel to first lady? (w/video)"
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM