President Obama will give his “jobs bill address” next week to Congress and the nation. We are hoping and expecting that the President will lay out a bold and comprehensive plan that will challenge Republicans to pass it when put in legislative language. The public has been waiting for Congress to get its act together” when it comes to the creation of jobs. Just this year Speaker John Boehner began the 112th Congress saying that the GOP‘s agenda will be “jobs.” After eight months, The House passed zero jobs bills. Even before the current Congress, the GOP was only talking about jobs and fighting every attempt by the administration to create jobs. [I wonder what everyday republicans think about their party whose stance affects whether the, republicans, have or keep their jobs. Watch this video:
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #bitcoin 1 hour ago
- Donald Trump Echoes Call To Pardon Whole Administration, And Himself hillreporter.com/donald-trump-e… 5 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @peggyperezpc #totalitarians #elitist 5 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @NotABlindTrust #sctweets #recountsouthcarolina 7 hours ago
- Jaime Harrison is the front-runner to become DNC chair. Will anyone get in his way? mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-… #sctweets 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- United Nations Day Cartoon #6
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #11
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- SERMON: "Praying for the Sick" by Pastor Barkman
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- "Here Comes Santa Claus" - Cartoon #5
- Hunger? In America? - Cartoon #8
- SERMON: "THE FLESH vs THE SPIRIT -KEN WIMER