President Obama will give his “jobs bill address” next week to Congress and the nation. We are hoping and expecting that the President will lay out a bold and comprehensive plan that will challenge Republicans to pass it when put in legislative language. The public has been waiting for Congress to get its act together” when it comes to the creation of jobs. Just this year Speaker John Boehner began the 112th Congress saying that the GOP‘s agenda will be “jobs.” After eight months, The House passed zero jobs bills. Even before the current Congress, the GOP was only talking about jobs and fighting every attempt by the administration to create jobs. [I wonder what everyday republicans think about their party whose stance affects whether the, republicans, have or keep their jobs. Watch this video:
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #bitcoin 1 hour ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #bitcoin 10 hours ago
- Donald Trump Echoes Call To Pardon Whole Administration, And Himself hillreporter.com/donald-trump-e… 15 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @peggyperezpc #totalitarians #elitist 15 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @NotABlindTrust #sctweets #recountsouthcarolina 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jack, Bobby and Ted Kennedy in Heaven (image)
- CHRISTIAN TORTURE CARTOONS(?) #7
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #11
- "Don't Steal, Work and Give!"
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- United Nations Day Cartoon #6
- SERMON: "THE FLESH vs THE SPIRIT -KEN WIMER
- Christian Cartoon #12
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- "Paul Ryan’s Black Girlfriend From College Speaks Out"