Ex-Gov. Sarah Palin teased the media by promising an event on Sept. 3 where she might announce for the Presidency. Now she teases with a new date: The end of September. Mrs. Palin has yet to say or do anything that would signal a run for the Presidency, yet, the media follows her pheromones. Sarah has been around a long time. We think we know her. In this election season we should not forget how she started her celebrity:
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 1 hour ago
- Donald Trump to African American and Hispanic voters: ‘What do you have to lose?’ washingtonpost.com/news/post-poli… 6 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @LiberalLiberty4 @MamitaMarizzle @AuroraElect 6 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @curran_marlene… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Mike Bloomberg plots spending blitz to support Joe Biden's run for president cnbc.com/2020/05/15/mik… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- JUSTICE via ANTONIN SCALIA - Cartoon #11
- "The real history of the Confederate flag"
- "Why So Many Young Women Love The ‘Pull-Out Method’"
- Christian Cartoon #2
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- "Donald and the Dominatrix: How the White House Inspired a BDSM Movement"
- KEYSTONE JOBS 'R' RISKY - Cartoon #5
- "Jim Crow" rears its ugly head - CARTOON #7
- Christian Cartoon #3