“Americans don’t resent people’s success. The 99 percent don’t resent the fact that there is a top 1 percent. They resent the fact the system stopped working for them. They resent the fact the top 1 percent now inhabits a different economy than everyone else, an economy with different rules, an economy with rules in fact they get to make up as they go along.” –Ezra Klein on the frustrations of “the 99 percent”
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #reutersdavos #wef20 3 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… #parasite #oscars 13 hours ago
- [BC-MCT-INTERNATIONAL-BJT] paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 17 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @Corinne4Hillary @URMort @carynmiller2… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @KarenOleet @alecdotbiz @PeteDDavis #topbuzz #dnc 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Here's a World Series parody set to 'Some Nights' "
- Daily Show: Sir Archibald Mapsalot III & Saving Jon Stewart. . .from himself!
- OUR POLITICS UP CLOSE - CARTOON #1
- Dan Rather dubs Donald Trump . . .
- Colbert Report - Stephen Colbert - Romney, Dressage and a Powerful Black President
- CLIMATE CHANGE CARTOON #3
- "FOCUSING ON GUN VIOLENCE" - NEWSPAPER
- Anti-Gun Show Cartoon #4
- GET OUT FOR EARTH DAY!
- America, Land of the Free? - Racial Profiling Cartoon #9