President Obama, frustrated that GOP lawmakers are not supportive of his jobs bill, said on the start of his second bus tour since August that “maybe they couldn’t understand the whole thing at once.” So, to do Congress a favor, “we’re going to break it up into bite-sized pieces, so they can take a thoughtful approach,” he said in Asheville, N.C. “We’re going to give members of Congress another chance to step up to the plate and do the right thing.” Last week the bill pretty much died in the Senate when only 51 Democrats voted to bring it up for debate, not enough to overcome a Republican filibuster. Obama is embarking on a three-day bus trip through North Carolina and Virginia, both states he carried in 2008 but might not in 2012.
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 1 hour ago
- An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry theatlantic.com/magazine/archi… 6 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @andythehutt_on @wouldntyouknow1 #foxnews #smartnews 6 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @standardherald @AtlantaPatch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The DNC mafia is about to complete the process of assimilation of the progressives, exactly as predicted paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "LeBron James’ Penis Exposed During NBA Finals — Fans Freak Out"
- Christian Cartoon #10
- United Nations Day Cartoon #6
- CLIMATE CHANGE CARTOON #3
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. National Holiday
- Christian Cartoon #2
- "What would Dzhokhar Tsarnaev face in Supermax prison?"
- "Melania Trump: from nude supermodel to first lady? (w/video)"
- Iowa Caucus Led Me to Discover "Firecracker" Personality, Mike Wolfe, Hunky Iowan TV Star of "American Pickers"
- United Nations Day Cartoon #7