President Obama, frustrated that GOP lawmakers are not supportive of his jobs bill, said on the start of his second bus tour since August that “maybe they couldn’t understand the whole thing at once.” So, to do Congress a favor, “we’re going to break it up into bite-sized pieces, so they can take a thoughtful approach,” he said in Asheville, N.C. “We’re going to give members of Congress another chance to step up to the plate and do the right thing.” Last week the bill pretty much died in the Senate when only 51 Democrats voted to bring it up for debate, not enough to overcome a Republican filibuster. Obama is embarking on a three-day bus trip through North Carolina and Virginia, both states he carried in 2008 but might not in 2012.
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 3 hours ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 12 hours ago
- Why Isn't a Rape Allegation Worth an Impeachment Inquiry? theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 17 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @LarDaPotatoe #gopheads #lindseygrahammustresign 17 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @scrottie @dfriedman33 @DirectDesigner 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Christian Cartoon #8
- "Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley"
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- "What would Dzhokhar Tsarnaev face in Supermax prison?"
- "Pepsi Commercial - SNL"
- Gridlock Cartoon #5
- Romney And Former GOP Primary Candidates Drink And Sing Together On SNL
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- THE GOP & INFRASTRUCTURE - Cartoon #3
- Christian Cartoon #2