The death of Muammar Gaddafi is the latest sign that the Arab Spring isn’t over—and a warning to the Middle Eastern dictators who have managed to hold on to power. Former CIA officer Bruce Riedel says the Libyan dictator’s death will give a boost to the Syrian rebels calling for the ouster of Bashar al-Assad, who has long been close to Gaddafi. Yemen’s Ali Abdullah Saleh is also on notice, and regimes in Bahrain and Algeria could see a surge in opposition.
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 4 hours ago
- Is Donald Trump Like Herpes? paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 8 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @FryGerard @HeinzRudolf151 #trump #gop 8 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @lemonyzest757 @dannythefinn 10 hours ago
- How the DNC exorcised the ghosts of 2016 and helped deliver a Biden victory mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-… 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "Steve Grand Gets Stripped Down By Davey Wavey To Prove He's Not A Piece Of Meat"
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- Christian Cartoon #8
- "What would Dzhokhar Tsarnaev face in Supermax prison?"
- 'Consent,' Now Playing Off-Broadway, Questions Ethics Of Sex Games, Power Play In Gay Relationships"
- "Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley"
- DAILY SHOW - Jon Stewart and CNN's Coverage of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- "Trump’s ruined credibility: What happens when the White House just can’t be trusted?"
- "Terrified Trump Plans To Paint Michael Flynn As A ‘Liar’ If He Exposes Russia Crimes"
- CHRISTIAN CARTOONS - #8