The National Transitional Council and the United Nations have called for an independent investigation into the death of the man who ruled Libya for 42 years. Multiple scenarios have emerged as to how the last minutes of Gadhafi’s life played out. When he was captured, he was, by all accounts, alive.
- Focusing on Gun Violence is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 25 minutes ago
- The Heat on "Stand Your Ground" is out! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… 10 hours ago
- Why Isn't a Rape Allegation Worth an Impeachment Inquiry? theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- The latest The Donald Trump Anti-Tribune! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @LarDaPotatoe #gopheads #lindseygrahammustresign 14 hours ago
- The latest The Democrats 2017 DNC GRASSROOTS Daily! paper.li/GoodOleWoody/1… Thanks to @scrottie @dfriedman33 @DirectDesigner 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
- Iowa Caucus Led Me to Discover "Firecracker" Personality, Mike Wolfe, Hunky Iowan TV Star of "American Pickers"
- THE GOP & INFRASTRUCTURE - Cartoon #3
- Christian Cartoon #8
- "Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley"
- "What would Dzhokhar Tsarnaev face in Supermax prison?"
- America, Land of the Free? - Racial Profiling Cartoon #10
- Unemployment Cartoon #3
- "Pepsi Commercial - SNL"
- Gridlock Cartoon #5