- Bachmann: “I am a fool for Christ” ‘Not in my right mind’ (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Funny or Die channels the Michele Bachmann crazy! (weightymatters.ca)
- Michele Bachmann on Obama’s economic… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- OWS protesters interrupt Michele Bachmann during speech, she leaves (americablog.com)
Did you hear the news from Mississippi?
Voters across the state rejected an initiative that could have banned all abortions in the state, even for victims of rape or incest — even if the mother could die without one. It could have had untold consequences for the health of Mississippi’s women, ranging from outlawing certain methods of birth control to the potential investigation of women who suffer miscarriages.
The voters in Mississippi spoke loud and clear by rejecting the right’s extreme, anti-woman agenda. But the Republicans in Congress and across the country aren’t listening.
House Republicans have introduced three bills copying the Mississippi initiative. We need to start right now, working to replace these out-of-touch Republicans with leaders who will respect women’s healthcare. Join the EMILY’s List community and pro-choice champion Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in telling Republicans that attacks on women’s health will not be tolerated.
- Alabama abortion foes ready with legislation despite Mississippi loss (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Democrats Gain in Off-year Election (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Abortion referendum fails to pass in Mississippi (rt.com)
- Safe for now: Mississippi says ‘No’ to ‘Personhood’ amendment, but the fight isn’t over (secularnewsdaily.com)
US STILL AT RISK OF FUTURE DOWNGRADES
NEWT GINGRICH IS THAT GROUCHY OLD! PROFESSOR WHO SOUNDS SMART…BUT HIS SUN HAS SET!