WHO WILL WIN THE RATINGS WAR?
WHO WILL HAVE THE MOST FUN?
How about the “me Report 6700?”
The reality of being a politician and being pure do not go hand-in-hand, historically. However, we do insist that candidates for President of the United States be men of honor. With the fall from grace of the latest GOP flavor of the month, Newt Gingrich‘s campaign has been resurrected from the dead and has begun a feeding fest of disgorging the sullied past of Mr. Gingrich. I am sure you are keeping up with the revelations and are quietly making your judgments. So far, from what you are learning, does Newt Gingrich meet the definition of “honor” which comes from Websters Dictionary?
Definition of HONOR
- Newt Gingrich: Only a socialist would criticize my contracts with Freddie Mac (dailykos.com)
- Most expensive housing historian ever: Freddie Mac paid Newt Gingrich at least $1.6 million (dailykos.com)
- George Will Dismisses Newt Gingrich, Scoffs At Idea That He Is A ‘Historian’ (mediaite.com)
- Newt Gingrich Received over $1 Million in Compensation from Freddie Mac (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Newt Gingrich Embodies Everything Disagreeable About Modern Washington (outsidethebeltway.com)
- ‘Here we go again’: Cain denies Ga. woman’s allegation of 13-year extramarital … – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Voting in Historic Egyptian Elections Enters Second Day – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- US Military Chief Declines to Apologize to Pakistan – Voice of America (voanews.com)
- Police hold off evicting Los Angeles Occupy campers – Reuters (reuters.com)
THE WHITE HOUSE
Thanks for participating in We the People on WhiteHouse.gov – a new platform that gives all Americans a way to create and sign petitions on a range of issues affecting our nation. DO YOU HAVE a WhiteHouse.gov account? You could opted in to get periodic email updates from President Obama and other senior administration officials at the White House.
In case you missed it, last week the administration began responding to petitions on We the People that have crossed the signature threshold. You can check out the responses at: https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/Petitions.
Daily Cartoon from CartoonStock.com
� original artist c/o CartoonStock.com – unauthorised reproduction is illegal
Like this cartoon ?
License this cartoon for
print use, web or presentation use.
Buy this cartoon on a mug, mousemat or t-shirt.
Buy this cartoon as a print or original artwork.