First, I want to apologize for the number of e-mails this week. Please know that I respect your time and try very hard to limit the number of messages we place in your inbox. Next week we will try to minimize communications.
However this has been an especially busy week for Truth Wins Out and there was much to share with our friends and supporters.
- I got married this week!
- TWO placed a hard hitting ad in the Ithaca Journal urging people not to buy into the right’s fake arguments about “religious liberty.”
- TWO commented in Associated Press article about Hillary Clinton‘s international speech on LGBT equality and wrote about the issue.
The reason for this e-mail is because we have one more important message that we want to share with you. TWO is honored to be working with the Southern Poverty Law Center and GetEqual to expose the harm caused by “ex-gay” programs.
We are holding seminars across the nation on this topic. Come out and meet me — I’ll be there! Here are our exciting first two events:
Tuesday, Dec. 13
TWO’S Wayne Besen will be giving a multimedia presentation and will be joined by “ex-gay” Survivor Nick Cavnar.
Thursday, Dec. 15
2640 Saint Paul Street
TWO’s Wayne Besen will be joined by “ex-gay” survivor Chris Camp. Free Refreshments Provided
Even if you are not from these towns, please help spread the word. We are having an impact on “ex-gay” groups and if we focus and work hard in the next year, we can hopefully put some of these dreadful groups out of business.
Thanks — enjoy the weekend! And, please accept my apologies for this week’s number of e-mails. We will try to make your inbox lighter next week.
Finally, the holidays are here. Please consider purchasing a TWO “Thank God, You Can’t Pray Away the Gay” T-shirt at our online store.
Please also consider an end of year tax-deductible contribution to Truth Wins Out.
- TWO Debunks Fake Religious Freedom Lie With Groundbreaking Full-Page Ad (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Truth Wins Out Continues Its Litigious Rampage By Threatening A Defamatory Ex-Gay Group (queerty.com)
- Witch Linda Harvey’s empty threat to sue Truth Wins Out and their response (sparklincyanide.wordpress.com)
- Truth Wins Out Responds to Linda Harvey’s Lawsuit Threat (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Obama, Clinton to world: Stop gay discrimination – Deseret News (deseretnews.com)