Newt, we are a nation of immigrants who come here for freedom, liberty, economic opportunity (jobs) and the American Dream. They come to us from all over the world and what is written on the Statue of Liberty?
“Give me your tired, your poor, you huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me.
I life my lamp beside the Golden Door!”
Newt should we tell them to “take and bath and get a job?” before you might welcome them into your campaign? Your tirade against the Occupy protesters was evil and vulgar which is characteristic of your mean history. You would be even meaner given the power of the Presidency! This, I submit, would be un-American!
Readers, enjoy this very American song inspired by the inscription on the Statue of Liberty:
- NEWT GINGRICH: Three Marriages! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Rachel Maddow: Newt Gingrich Running Scams Akin To ‘A Nigerian Prince E-Mail’ (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich Wants the Market to Protect Your Retirement (slog.thestranger.com)
- Let’s Get To The Point: Newt Gingrich Is A Sinister And Corrupt Blowhard (businessinsider.com)
- Newt Gingrich: Only a socialist would criticize my contracts with Freddie Mac (dailykos.com)