The Colbert Report – Stephen Colbert – South Carolina Serious, Classy Debate – NatGeo Wild’s Response
- Animal Planet Will Change Their Name To Colbert Planet (buzzfeed.com)
- WATCH: Colbert Gives Details On His GOP Debate (huffingtonpost.com)
- WATCH: Colbert To Host GOP Debate? (huffingtonpost.com)
- WATCH: Colbert Honors The Memory Of Donald Trump Mattering (huffingtonpost.com)
- Stephen Colbert Challenges Anderson Cooper (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney Gave Us the War in Iraq
4,500 American Deaths
32,000 Americans Injured
DEMOCRATS ATTACKED WHILE ON MOP UP DUTY
If you haven’t noticed, your fellow Americans are somewhat pissed about our political situation. No, I take it back — they’re mad as hell. Back in August, I was mad as hell too. I watched in disgust as Washington’s debt ceiling debacle grew from a tremor into an earthquake — one that tore deep fissures in our confidence as a nation to get anything done.
What made it even more frustrating for me, and everyone that I spoke to in late summer of 2011, was that there was little one could do about it but lose your temper. Which of course, I did.
Then, I watched as a funny thing began to happen. Something unexpected, but something so necessary. A summer of simmering frustration turned into a September of action.
- Get Money Out of Politics in Your Town! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Dylan Ratigan Releasing New Book (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Is your town next? (occupycentral.wordpress.com)
- Dylan Ratigan Addresses “Occupy Wallstreet” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Watch: MSNBC Anchor Dylan Ratigan’s Rant Going Viral (abcnews.go.com)
RU Watching the News? Republicans Insist We All Give In to Them. We Have Got to Take Our Country Back from the GOP!
-REPUBLICAN MARCHING ORDERS WERE GIVEN-
THETURNED ITS BACK ON THE PEOPLE
WHO COULD STOPIF THEY WIN IN 2012?
YOUR NUMBER #1 JOB IS TO STOP REPUBLICANS IN THEIR TRACKS!
It’s simple: Either the richest among us contribute a small percentage of their enormous wealth to offset the tax cut extension or 160,000 hard-working Americans will see their taxes rise $1000 in 2012. that the TOP 1% will not pay one cent more in taxes,no matter how fair or , who lost the , demand that surrender to their demandChristian or American it would be. They will not negotiate…again! They are willing to shut the government down again and be the reason for further decreases in our credit rating. Is nothing sacred to Republicans? Do they think this is governing as conceived of by the founders of our country? The TOP 1% live off the fat of the land, inherited money and money made from graft and profits made on betting on the success or failure of others. Not by the sweat of their collective brow. Do they not appreciate the patriotism of the class of Americans who sweat, labor and volunteer to fight and risk dying for our democratic values? To answer, “Yes,” they would have to sacrifice so little. Looks like every one of their pennies is crucial to their survival. It’s the rich man’s burden, I guess. At least there are meetings going on between the competing sides trying to find some last-minute solutions. The US runs out of money at 12:01AM Saturday. Democrats insist that the tax cut extension issue be solved first. Will bless us, the poor and middle-class? Remember, God promises to answer prayer!
We all get to vote next year. If Republicans don’t care about the average man, as they demonstrate, WE MUST NOT RETURN THEIR INCUMBENTS TO THE CONGRESS IN 2012. The Democratic Party will be offering a slate of true American candidates worthy of your vote. Vow to not be a couch potato on election day. And, offer to take a senior citizen with you to the polls next time.
- Democrats give up millionaire’s surtax in payroll tax cut extension debate (dailykos.com)
- Did Boehner reverse GOP tax policy? (politico.com)
- Survey: Congressional approval at record low, GOP takes brunt of discontent (thehill.com)
- First sign of progress toward avoiding tax hike – CNN (edition.cnn.com)
- Republican Parents, Your Babies Breath the Same Air as All of Us Do. THINK! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
Daily Cartoon from CartoonStock.com
� original artist c/o CartoonStock.com – unauthorised reproduction is illegal
Like this cartoon ?
License this cartoon for
print use, web or presentation use.
Buy this cartoon on a mug, mousemat or t-shirt.
Buy this cartoon as a print or original artwork.
Herman Cain Shocks Barbara Walters with His Dream Job and Then Barbara Gets a Lap Dance from the Hottest Man Alive!
Barbara, Hugh Jackman? What a thrill, huh?
- Barbara Walters Names Steve Jobs Most Fascinating Person of 2011 (mashable.com)
- Barbara Walters Breaks Her Own Rules In Choosing The Most Fascinating Person Of 2011 (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Watch: Herman Cain on His Derailed Campaign (abcnews.go.com)
- Steve Jobs: Barbara Walters Reveals Most Fascinating Person Of 2011 (huffingtonpost.com)
- Watch: The Kardashian Empire (abcnews.go.com)
Irreverent, but, funny as hell!
Congressional stalemate sets up Christmastime government shutdown
- GOP’s Latest Radical List Of Demands May Force A Government Shutdown In Three Days (thinkprogress.org)
- U.S. government shutdown looms again as Congress split on taxes (news.nationalpost.com)
- Could We Be Headed Toward Yet Another Government Shutdown? (swampland.time.com)
- Payroll tax cut fight could lead to federal government shutdown (dontmesswithtaxes.typepad.com)
Yes, Michele. Black people exist in Minnesota and need your help!
Michele Bachmann from Minnesota is running for President. She never speaks of issues that would benefit blacks and people of color. She is driven by her obsessive hatred of one black, Barack Obama and seems to speak on TV only of one issue which consumes her: “Repealing Obamacare” even though it is successfully saving lives. She speaks of ‘all her fighting in Washington,’ yet, what has she accomplished? “I brought 40,000 people to Washington.” So what! When she launched her campaign, I Googled “Michele Bachmann’s legislative accomplishments” and received no responses except for a curious story of her hiding in the bushes to do research on gay people. It appeared to me that she rose to national disinterest with her hateful campaign against the LGBT community. She spoke out against federal welfare programs while she and her fabulous husband, Marcus, were living on the benefits of federal welfare. Her larger family, too! Michele was dubbed a welfare “Queen.” Michele Bachmann never speaks out about the economic and social inequality in America…and disgraceful racial politics in her state. Yes, there is an article in the news which describes the misery of being black in Minneapolis, Minn. Michele, what do say about the attached article and the plight of black people you represent? Will you continue to be silent? Will you continue your campaign as “Poor Johnny, One Note?” Black Minnesotans need the services of your office, too. A President Bachmann would be a misery to black Americans and people of color. Also, you decry Obamacare, yet, where is ‘Bachmanncare?’
Black Leaders fight over pennies while business deals close all around them: City to foreclose on Heritage Park – is Black Business an Oxymoron in Minneapolis?
- 6 Ridiculous Things You Might Not Know About Michele Bachmann [Bachmania] (jezebel.com)
- Why Michele Bachmann will never be the Republican presidential nominee (dailykos.com)
- Rosie O’Donnell Sends ‘Gaydar Gun’ To Michele Bachmann (thinkprogress.org)
- Bachmann, Santorum exchange swipes (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- What Did Rosie O’Donnell Send To Michele Bachmann? (huffingtonpost.com)