I’ve known the President and the First Lady for a long time.
I’ve seen them face some big years before. But the year ahead will be the biggest.
And as we head into 2012, I think we should show Barack and Michelle how many folks are standing with them.
A couple of us on the campaign are putting together a card for everyone to sign with our names and notes, wishing the President and the First Lady well for the year ahead. It may feel like a small gesture, but it’s one that becomes very large, very quickly, when hundreds of thousands of people add their names. I just know it’s going to mean the world to them.
This is Barack Obama’s last campaign. Let’s show him and Michelle that we’ll be behind them every step of the way next year:
Thank you, and best wishes for a happy new year.
- Feeling the Love (thepage.time.com)
- Barack Obama Campaign Collecting GOP Emails (lesliebrodie.wordpress.com)
- Obama Campaign Encouraging Supporters To Donate In Republicans’ Names (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- A Message from OBAMA 2012 (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- The Obama Campaign Wants To Help You Have Fun At The Expense Of Your Republican Friends (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- the 2012 election: our grassroots fundraising program…Julianna Smoot, BarackObama.com (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Good Question: Is Obama Trying to Sabotage the GOP? (themoderatevoice.com)