Why is unelected Grover Norquist, Republican lobbyist (with questionable business dealings) on MSNBC this morning, speaking of US House business saying things like, “This is not the way we want to go?” We? Grover has elevated himself into our official power structure. Does he eclipse John Boehner and Eric Cantor in how our nation’s business and policies are conducted? Democrats might consider holding hearings on how much influence this business advocate has on the running of our government!
CLICK ON LINK BELOW:
- Obama calls Boehner, Reid amid tax cut standoff (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Boehner: ‘I Need The President To Help Out’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Cantor: Failure of tax cut extension would ‘be on Harry Reid’s lap’ (thehill.com)
- House Republicans under fire over payroll standoff (guardian.co.uk)
- Dueling readouts of Obama-Boehner phone call (whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com)
- Drama trumps progress on payroll tax (politico.com)