Where in the World is John Boehner?
“Speaker John Boehner likes to travel — he is known for his love of golf and he recently admitted to a newspaper that he simply doesn’t “do stress”. So it’s no wonder that he would adjourn Congress and head off on a round-the-world vacation while the American taxpayers pay the price.
With time running out before hardworking families face a middle class tax increase, you would think Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor would be in Washington trying to hammer out a deal. Nah! Instead they’re jet-setting around the world on your dime.
Enough is enough. Help us spread the message that the vacation is over and tell Boehner to get back to work at our new web site, WhereInTheWorldIsJohnBoehner.com. [Quote]
REMEMBER ALL THE FUSS REPUBLICANS MADE ABOUT PAYING FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA TO SPEND CHRISTMAS IN HIS HOME STATE? THEY THINK THAT ALL THINGS REPUBLICAN ARE GOOD AND WHEN IT COMES TO DEMOCRATS….WELL.
- Martin Bashir of “BashirLive” (MSNBC) Likens Eric Cantor as “Iago” to John Boehner’s “Othello” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- House Republicans dish to The Hill on the John Boehner, Eric Cantor ‘soap opera’ (dailykos.com)
- “I Ran a Bar. I Can Run America!” (Guess Who) (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Boehner fed up with obstruction by tea party GOP Reps (capitolhillblue.com)
- Congressional Dems attack GOP trips (politico.com)
- Eric Cantor’s Wife is Pro-Choice, Pro-Marriage Equality (alternet.org)
- Annabel Park: Eric Cantor’s Extreme Makeover Interrupted By Ghost of Reagan (huffingtonpost.com)