“John Boehner, Where are the Jobs?”
Uploaded by seiu1199wko on Aug 10, 2011
Ohio residents rally outside the office of US House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner, holding the speaker accountable for high unemployment and lost jobs in his district.
Tuesday, Speaker John Boehner returned from a luxurious golf vacation. He began the new year with old rhetoric by asking President Obama, “Where are the jobs?” Mr. Speaker you hid from the people in your district back in Ohio, when they asked you the same question? When you assumed your role as Speaker of the US House, you promised the American people: “The mission of Republicans will be Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!” Remember? Had we known how you ducked the issue on a state level, we would have known that you were just bullsh*tting the nation. Your beloved tax cheats who you call the “job creators,” have created no jobs! Yet, having no ideas for bi-partisan job creation, you repeat the old lies…over and over. You’re fully rested now. Have you nothing new. fresh and helpful to offer as a top Republican leader?
- “Where in the World Is John Boehner”…on Our Dime? (And, Eric Cantor?) (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- John Boehner Appears on “Meet the Press” and Is Not ‘Pressed’ to Answer Ohioans Who Accuse Him of Corruption in Keystone XL Pipeline (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- WILL SPEAKER JOHN BOEHNER SURVIVE 2012? (Eric Cantor Waits in the wings)) (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- House Speaker John Boehner orders CSPAN’s cameras switched off during contentious House debate (boingboing.net)
- Rachel Maddow Compares Speaker Boehner To A Naked Will Ferrell In Old School (mediaite.com)
- Carney questions Boehner on ‘legislating’ (thehill.com)
- Speaker Boehner Calls Gingrich ‘Longtime Friend’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Boehner Says He Didn’t Try to Oust Gingrich as Speaker (blogs.wsj.com)