WE THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA ARE SUFFERING WHERE IS OUR HELP, WE LOOSE OUR JOB’S, THE FOOD PRICES ARE SO HIGH WE CAN’T FEED OUR FAMILY, OUR HOME’S ARE GOING INTO FORCLOSURE, THERE ARE PLENTY OF HOMES BUT WE THE POOR OF AMERICA CAN NOT AFFORD THEM, WHAT DO WE DO? OUR HOME JUST WENT INTO FORCLOSURE, LOST OUR JOB’S, CAN’T FIND JOB’S, NO MONEY, LITTLE FOOD, CAN’T AFFORD SCHOOL SUPPLIES, OR CLOTHES, AMERICA THIS IS HAPPENING TO ALL OF US, WE MUST STAND UP AND UNITE AND TELL OUR GOVERnMENT WHAT TO DO, WE THE PEOPLE, REMEMBER THEY WORK FOR US AND THEY GET PAID GOOD TO REPRESENT US THEY ARE NOT SUFFERING THE WAY US POOR PEOPLE ARE, UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IF YOU ARE LISTENING OR WATCHING WE THE POOR PEOPLE OF AMERICA NEED YOUR HELP!…
Are you poor? I just saw Mitt Romney on the news. He said, “I don’t care about the very poor…” In other words, ‘If you have no hope of climbing up the economic ladder and joining me and my friends in THE TOP “1%”, then, good luck, Charlie. Don’t ask me for a handout!’ That is an incredible statement for a candidate to say when running for the President of the United States. A president should be concerned about all the people. I think I just heard Mitt say what is in his heart. He only cares about successful Americans. One wonders if president, would Romney abolish welfare, food stamps, Social Security, Medicare and Medicare, etc. The other day Romney told a group of seniors in Florida, “I will protect Social Security.” We know that’s a bold face lie! Mitt Romney supports “The Ryan Plan” which calls for changing Social Security as we know it. Paul Ryan would give us coupons to out and on our own, see if we can find an insurance company that would take seniors given our PRE-CONDITIONS: HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, OSTEOARTHRITIS, HEART DISEASE, LUNG DISEASES… YOU KNOW THAT THIS LIST IS VERY LONG. I hate politicians who will lie and say and do anything to win. How about you? In 2011 Mitt Romney supporters raised $31 Million dollars to rent the Whitehouse for 4 years! BTW, the Republicans plan to reduce the federal supplement our doctors get paid to treat us.
Mitt Romney is not the president for you. Please search for his name on my site, and more important, Google his name! Also, Paul Ryan and Newt Gingrich. WARNING: GOOGLE SANTORUM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Seniors, poor people, oppressed people, we know what Republicans are doing to us. They have no compassion for us who have no hope of joining them in “quiet rooms” to discuss how to best screw us! Let us choose our destiny: RE-ELECT BARACK OBAMA, WARRIOR FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS AND CHAMPION OF THE POOR!
- Mitt Romney: ‘I’m Not Concerned About the Very Poor’ [Election 2012] (gawker.com)
- Mitt Romney, Being Able to Fire Your Insurance Company Is a Luxury We Poor People Cannot Afford (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney Quote Shows Why He Should Not Get Votes from the Poor and the Middle-Class (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Conservative Mitt Romney Tells Poor, ‘I Will Cut Your Aid and You Won’t Feel It!’ What a Cold Heart Republicans Have (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney: ‘I’m not concerned with the very poor’ (dailykos.com)
- Your morning jolt: Mitt Romney’s testy take on ‘the very poor’ – Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog) (blogs.ajc.com)
- WATCH: Scarborough Torches Mitt Romney (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney Tells Soledad O’Brien: ‘I’m Not Concerned About The Very Poor’ (mediaite.com)
- Romney: ‘I’m not concerned about the very poor’ (seattletimes.nwsource.com)