- Watch Michelle Obama Wipe the White House Floor With Jimmy Fallon [Flotus] (jezebel.com)
- Michelle Obama Covers MORE Magazine (livelyindepthmusicent.com)
- Michelle Obama Would Like To Be Reincarnated As Bo The Dog [Flotus] (jezebel.com)
- Michelle Obama Shows Good Fashion Abroad (fabsugar.com)
- FLOTUS Joins Twitter (mediabistro.com)
- Michelle Obama joins Twitter #FLOTUS (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Not Even an ‘Explosive’ New Book Can Make the First Lady Seem Unlikable [Flotus] (jezebel.com)
- Kate Middleton and Michelle Obama Share a Fashionable Moment (fabsugar.com)
- Michelle Obama Dons Tom Ford For Buckingham Palace Dinner (fabsugar.com)
THERE IS NO WAR ON CATHOLICS OR ANY RELIGION!
- Pelosi on contraception insurance mandate: I am going to stick with my fellow Catholics in supporting the administration on this (hotair.com)
- To Fix Image, House G.O.P. Thinks Small (nytimes.com)
- Legislative surreal-ities; what the GOP resists, persists (proseandthorn.wordpress.com)
- US’s Boehner, Pelosi Say Talks Are Moving On End-of-Year Deal (forexlive.com)
- Giffords Resigns From Congress, Boehner Cries (inquisitr.com)
Video: President Obama Launches a Marshmallow Cannon
Yesterday, President Obama hosted the second-ever White House Science Fair, featuring robots in the Blue Room, rockets in the Red Room,and marshmallow cannons in the State Dining Room, showcasing the talents of next generation of scientists, engineers, inventors, and innovators.
- President Obama Launches a Marshmallow Cannon (whitehouse.gov)
- Obama shoots marshmallow gun during White House science fair (thegrio.com)
- Pro-Romney super PAC donors identified (boston.com)
- Obama’s inner geek: robots to flying marshmallows (mysanantonio.com)
- Obama: Science Fair Deserves Some Attention (blogs.wsj.com)
- Joey Hudy Goes to Washington (makezine.com)
- Obama’s Inner Geek Shines At White House Science Fair (washington.cbslocal.com)
Are you are sick and tired of serial adulterer Newt Gingrich preaching about the “sanctity of marriage?” At Truth Wins Out, we think it takes breathtaking chutzpah for Newt to deny loving, committed same-sex couples the same freedom to marry that he himself has enjoyed three times.
On Thursday, TWO is placing a provocative full-page ad in the Capitol Hill newspaper Roll Call slamming Newt Gingrich for his stunning hypocrisy. Our ad’s headline: “Newt Gingrich: Talks Like a Preacher, Lives Like a Porn Star.”
This controversial ad will be launched just one day before Newt speaks at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington. Conservative icons like Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, and Tony Perkins will all be attending. The ad will send a powerful message to all the self-righteous, hypocritical phonies at CPAC and expose the truth — they are not “pro-family,” just anti-gay.
Our ad closes by saying, “On behalf of loving, life-long same sex couples: Newt, you are a spectacular hypocrite. Shame on you!”
Can we count on you to stand with us? Please help TWO say “Shame on you, Newt!” with a strong voice. Help cover the cost of tomorrow’s ad.
The timing for this ad couldn’t be better. This week, Proposition 8 — California’s voter-approved ban on marriage equality — was again ruled unconstitutional in federal court. Gingrich wasted no time attacking the ruling, saying: “With today’s decision on marriage by the Ninth Circuit, and the likely appeal to the Supreme Court, more and more Americans are being exposed to the radical overreach of federal judges and their continued assault on the Judeo-Christian foundations of the United States.”
At Truth Wins Out, we believe that bigoted, self-righteous religious extremists like Newt Gingrich are the real threat to America, not loving and committed same-sex couples. His arrogant attacks cannot go unchallenged.
If you agree, I urgently you to stand with me today.
Our hard-hitting ad was expensive. Truth Wins Out needs your help to cover the cost. Please join our effort to educate America and shame the hypocrites by making a tax-deductible contribution of $5, $10, or even $25 today.
- Serial adulterer Newt Gingrich vows fidelity, affirms opposition to gay marriage (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich Loses in Florida! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Report: Occupy D.C. preparing to crash CPAC (hotair.com)
- Occupy DC plans ‘Occupy CPAC’ protest, casts speakers as ‘The Shady Bunch’ (thehill.com)
- Newt Gingrich Heckled By LGBT Protestors (bilerico.com)
- Is Newt Gingrich America’s King David? (secularnewsdaily.com)
- Obama Endorsed #OWS Occupy DC Plans Mayhem, Attacks on CPAC, “”Speakers will be physically assaulted” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Newt Gingrich Heckled by Gay Rights Activist in Minnesota: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Gays Heckle Obese Mole Rat in Minnesota – Oh Wait, It Was Newt Gingrich! (queerty.com)
- There Is No “War on Religion!” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
The black man on the street says, “Hey, Mitt, what goes around, comes around!”
So, Rick Santorum had a good night, although some wins did not yield delegates. Make no mistake, my fellow seniors, if there is an ominous moon on Nevember 6, 2012 and Mitt Romney or Rick Santorum (Gingrich?) wins the presidency, our Social Security will be cut. I don’t believe these liars when they say those of us receiving benefits will not be affected. Remember:
“Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”!
The GOP candidates have been trying to outdo each in who can get away with the biggest lie and not blink. We,seniors, still have our wits and will remember their ugly campaign onNOVEMBER 6, 2012! RE-ELECT BARACK OBAMA!
- What Iowa, New Hampshire, Florida, Nevada, Missouri, Minnesota, and Colorado Demonstrate (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- Newt’s Two-Man Narrative Collapses (thedailybeast.com)
|MOTHER JONES||February 8, 2012|
“A day after Mitt Romney was slammed from all sides for declaring he’s not “concerned with the very poor” (because they enjoy such a swell safety net), why would he accept an endorsement from celebritybirther, .001-percenter Donald Trump and appear at the magnate’s Las Vegas casino to do so?
The first words that come to mind are: too soon. Such a move will only reinforce the meta-narrative that Romney is far removed from the 99-percenters. It will also associate him with a fellow who was humiliated by Barack Obama last spring, when the president at the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner eviscerated Trump with humor the same weekend he was secretly overseeing the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.
But Romney may not have had a choice:” [READ MORE]
- Donald Trump Takes Credit for Romney’s Win in Nevada (slog.thestranger.com)
- Donald Trump cites bad hair for Mitt Romney’s Nevada win (dailykos.com)
- Donald Trump Takes Credit for Mitt Romney’s Nevada Win (inquisitr.com)