“All we have to do is replace Obama. … We are not auditioning for fearless leader. We don’t need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Paul Ryan budget. … We just need a president to sign this stuff.”
They’re not looking for a leader — they’re looking for someone to rubber stamp the Tea Party agenda coming out of Congress.
And Romney’s their man…”
That’s what we’re up against.
From now until November, we’re going to be supporting the President’s efforts. And we’ll be working in states and congressional districts around the country to make sure we keep people willing to pass the Tea Party agenda out of Congress, and people willing to sign it out of the White House.
Help support that work. Chip in $50 or more today:
- The Ballad of Grover Norquist: Seditious Traitor, Asshole, Neocon Scumbag (barkinginthedark.wordpress.com)
- Grover Norquist and His Empire (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Grover Norquist At CPAC: ‘The Left Is Made Up… Of Competing Parasites’ (mediaite.com)
- Grover Norquist Lies to the American People While Suffering from the Delusion He Represents Us (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Gop Unlocks the Norquist Tax Pledge! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- TOP 1% BANKERS USED AND ABUSED BLACK PEOPLE FOR PROFIT – What do they care about a $1000 tax raise, huh, Grover Norquist? (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Who Knew Grover Norquist Had a Sense of Humor? (ritholtz.com)
- How Out There Is Grover Norquist? (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Grover Norquist on the GOP candidates: All we need is someone who can ‘handle a pen’ (dailykos.com)
- Grover Norquist’s Application for Godhood Denied (isoutrage.wordpress.com)