Did you see “The tip is the most sensitive part?” Get it? 🙂
|Once again, Republicans are lying.This time, a group of Washington Republicans is running ads about President Obama’s support for Israel‘s security that are flat-out untrue. They’re trying their hardest to put politics where it doesn’t belong.
Every time they ignore the truth, we’re going to respond loudly. Watch this video we put together with all the facts, and share it in your community.
These GOP ads purposefully disregard the undeniable facts: President Obama has sent record levels of security aid to Israel. He has stood shoulder to shoulder with Israel to meet the nuclear threat from Iran. And Prime Minister Netanyahu praised President Obama, saying, “He rightly said that our security cooperation is unprecedented, and he has backed those words with deeds.”
You know as well as I do that our country’s commitment to our greatest ally is ironclad and stronger than ever. And it’s a bond that goes well beyond politics.
That’s why we made a short video that lays out the facts on our relationship with Israel under the President’s leadership.
Watch it, then pass it along — or simply forward this email:
- The Lunacy of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Democratic National Committee Chairman (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Joe Scarborough Protects Republican, Steve King from Mika Brzezinski and Then He Attacts DNC Chairman, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz! (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz Tangles With Gretchen Carlson On Fox & Friends (mediaite.com)
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz Defends Obama SuperPAC Stance: ‘The Rules As They Exist Now Are The Rules We Will Play By’ (mediaite.com)
- RNC: Wasserman Schultz knew Obama ‘wasn’t up to the job’ (tampabay.com)
- Mitt Romney: ‘I Feel Sorry For Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ (mediaite.com)
- NOM’s Wasserman Schultz’ Debacle (lezgetreal.com)
- Megyn Kelly Plays Devil’s Advocate For Wasserman Schultz And Catholic League President On Birth Control (mediaite.com)
- Chris Wallace Blindsides Debbie Wasserman-Schultz With Romney/Obama Layoffs Question (mediaite.com)
GOOD MORNING! IS THE WAR ON WOMEN OVER YET?
Rush Limbaugh ‘Slut’ Attack On Georgetown Student Sandra Fluke
Uploaded by TheYoungTurks on Mar 1, 2012
Via Politico: “Rush Limbaugh is under fire for calling a Georgetown University law student who testified on Capitol Hill about contraception a “prostitute” and a “slut”…”.* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down. His Current TV interview with Fluke is below.
Cenk interviews Fluke: http://current.com/shows/the-young-turks/videos/cenk-interviews-sandra-fluke-…
- Rush Limbaugh Calls Girl Who Wanted To Testify a “Slut” (inquisitr.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Calls Georgetown Law Student a ‘Slut’ and ‘Prostitute’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Limbaugh Calls Student Denied Spot At Contraception Hearing A ‘Slut’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Rush Limbaugh Calls Woman Who Was Denied Right To Speak At Contraception Hearing A ‘Slut (huffingtonpost.com)
- Cenk Uygur – Host of The Young Turks – “How We Can Change the Media” Posted: 12/13/11 10:15 AM ET – HUFFINGTON POST (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Rush Limp-baugh Calls a Georgetown University Law Student a “Slut” for Wanting to Speak at a Contraception Hearing (bonjupatten.com)
- Limp dick Rush Limbaugh says taking birth control means you’re a slut (dailykos.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Calls Birth Control Advocate a Whore [Dicks] (jezebel.com)
Everyone is familiar with the following video from Mitch McConnell, Minority Leader of the US Senate. Mitch is from Kentucky. You never hear anything good from him. No brilliant ideas. No positive approaches to government. All he has is an obsession to defeat the first black president: [Another George W. Bush in the Whitehouse?]
- Blame Obama for Washington Gridlock: Senator Mitch McConnell (kudlowsmoneypolitics.blogspot.com)
- Mitt Romney Won’t Tell Floridians the Complete Truth! (Typical!) (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- PARISI: Non-response to non-recess appointments – Washington Times (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Obama Calls For Major Filibuster Reform On Nominations – This Time With Reid’s Support (thinkprogress.org)
- Esquire:Mitch McConnell Does Not Believe in Democracy (esquire.com)
- Mitch McConnell Hopes You Won’t Do the Math (theatlantic.com)
- Mitch McConnell Turns on House GOP Leader Over Tax Cut Deal (usnews.com)
- Politico’s Evan Thomas: ‘When Mitch McConnell Is the Good Guy, You Know How Bad Things Have Gotten’ (newsbusters.org)
- Mitch McConnell: So Stupid, He Qualifies to Lead the GOP (doubleplusundead.com)
- Borowitz Report – Obama Risks Alienating Republicans By Using Facts (mbcalyn.com)
- The President and Congress Still Can’t Get Along (myviewandopinion.wordpress.com)
- A Boehner-McConnell Breakdown (politicalwire.com)
- Politician Pre-Accuses Other Politician of Doing Politics (slog.thestranger.com)
- Mitch McConnell Pulls The Rug Out From Under The House GOP On Payroll Tax Cut (outsidethebeltway.com)
Good NIght, Readers! 🙂