GOP MEN VS ALL AMERICAN WOMEN
WHO GETS TO SAY WHAT IS RIGHT?
WAR IN AFGHANISTAN
Santorum Slams Obama’s Agenda Driven by a “Phony Theology . . . Not a Theology Based on the Bible“
Comments from people after viewing this video
Uploaded by FreedomsLighthouse on Feb 19, 2012
2/18/12 – Here is video of Rick Santorum speaking in Ohio where he slammed Barack Obama’s agenda, which he said is driven, not by what is best for “you,” the American people, but by Obama’s “phony theology” – a theology “not based on the Bible”
Santorm is a brainwashed religious bigot.
My Lord… so now we have a GOP candidate for POTUS calling Christianity “Phony Theology”? Santorum needs to crawl his slimy underbelly back under the rock from which he came.
What a nutjob. No wonder he lost his re-election bid for senate, now he wants to be President? Complete joke.
@bydesign001 After an ample period of righteous thumping, people like you and Santorum reach the point of megalomania, and develop ability reserved only to the Lord himself. In this case the ability to see into another man’s heart and determine his beliefs. Insane.
When will you people understand- in republican America, Santorum decides who is or isn’t a real Christian, and your boss’s church gets to decide what your health insurance will cover. The only reason this guy is running for president is because he’s not eligible to be the Pope. Now go vote your conscience…
Rick is all passionate as he attempts to lead his audience astray. When we do not know the meaning of a word, we have been taught to go to the dictionary:
Definition of THEOLOGY
So you see, Rick Santorum sees America through a Catholic prism. His sees “his” vision as the right one, “his” religious views are the right and true Christian ones, “his” church should be the “one church of the nation, “his” experience with children born with birth defects is so all-encompassing that he needs no other attributions before he would judge us by it. Rick Santorum is too allied with the Church in Rome to be President of the United States where 1 in 2 Americans is Protestant.
- Santorum Defends His “Phony Theology” Comment About Obama (alan.com)
- Santorum: Obama believes in ‘phony theology’ not based on Bible (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Santorum Explains His Remark Attacking Obama’s ‘Phony Theology’: I Wasn’t Suggesting He Is Not A Christian (mediaite.com)
- Santorum Attacks Obama Because His Agenda “Is Not A Theology Based On The Bible” (alan.com)
- Santorum Criticizes Obama’s ‘World View,’ Not Faith (npr.org)
- Santorum rips Obama on social agenda (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Santorum Suggests Obama Is A ‘Phony’ Christian (thinkprogress.org)