“If Republicans seem spooked to you these days, here’s why.
“President Obama’s political comeback over the past several months aligns neatly with when he began more aggressively attacking the GOP and politicking for economic growth and equality back in September.
“But over that same stretch, the economy began moving in the right direction. Indicators of economic growth started moving upward, and the eye-popping indications of economic weakness started moving downward. That’s surely had an effect. And if the trends continue, it augurs very well for Obama in the general election.” [QUOTE: TPM]
- Two Charts That Should Terrify Republicans | TPMDC (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- Rush Limbaugh: GOP Establishment In A Panic Over Santorum (mediaite.com)
- Republicans say Obama has not created any jobs. They think You won’t check. Here’s the NEW JOBS chart. (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- I Love the Smell of Right-Wing Panic in the Morning (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- Santorum ‘Theology’ Quip a Sign of Fear-Based GOP Politics (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- Paul Ryan says under no circumstance would he emerge as GOP nominee (thehill.com)
- Chris Matthews To Panel On GOP Candidates: ‘It’s Panic Time Among Republican Leaders’ (mediaite.com)
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: President Obama’s Budget Hits the Mark Despite the GOP (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why Republicans Usually Win On Social Issues (And Why This Helps Rick Santorum) (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)