Friday, April 6, 2012Popular Video Game Company Under Fire Over Gay Controversy Popular video game producer Electronic Arts EA is fighting back after facing an avalanche of rightwing criticism for its decision to include lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender LGBT content in recent games.
- Electronic Arts: Opposition To LGBT-Inclusive Video Games Is ‘Political Harassment’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Electronic Arts Will Not Give In to Anti-Gay Protests (towleroad.com)
- Anti-Gay Email Campaign Floods Electronic Arts (escapistmagazine.com)
- EA Defends Itself Against Thousands of Anti-Gay Letters (games.slashdot.org)
- Top 30 SWTOR LGBT / GLBT Guilds List Now Available – A Safe Haven for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Gamers of Star Wars The Old Republic (prweb.com)
- [VIDEO] BYU LGBT Students: ‘It Gets Better’ (practikel.com)
- Why Are So Many Gay Teens Depressed? (everydayhealth.com)