MITT ROMNEY AND PAUL RYAN BREAK LAW WITH FREE SANDWICHES
TODAY SANDWICHES…TOMORROW THE WORLD!
- Mitt Romney’s PAC Empire (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- “Does ‘Heartless’ Mitt Romney Favor Income Inequality” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Unzipped: The Real Romney (bilerico.com)
- Bradley Jay: ‘Mitt Romney Needs A Slogan.’ (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Why is Mitt Romney Running? (laf.ee)
RACIST COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET?
- When Rick Santorum Goes Wrong (theroot.com)
- WATCH: Santorum’s Brother Talks Cursing (huffingtonpost.com)
- Late Night Open Thread: Did Rick Santorum Almost Use the “N” Word While Referring to Obama? (skydancingblog.com)
- What Did Rick Santorum Call Obama? (theroot.com)
- Did Rick Santorum Almost Call Obama The N Word? [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Rick Santorum Denies Almost Using N-Word While Talking About President Obama (inquisitr.com)
Uploaded by TheYoungTurks on Apr 7, 2012
Via Sam Stein at The Huffington Post: “Mitt Romney‘s increasingly likely victory in the Republican presidential primary is a testament to the value of a well-organized and heavily financed campaign. And while evidence of that could be seen in prompt ballot filings and expensive television ad buys, Romney’s infrastructure advantage began to take root a year before the campaign actually started. The Romney campaign benefited from an intricate network of state-based political action committees that started him down the road toward the nomination sooner and pushed him further than anyone else in the Republican race. The PACs covered the costs of everything from Starbucks coffee and Bed Bath & Beyond purchases to legal bills and consulting fees. With the help of only a handful of incredibly wealthy donors liberated from federal contribution limits — several couples donating more than $100,000 on a single day — Romney was able to pay advisers who would become campaign staff, recruit surrogates, and re-affirm his standing within social conservative circles, going so far as to make a $5,000 donation to help maintain tough criminalization standards for marijuana users. All of it was done months before he had formally announced his second run for the White House…”.* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down.