Lady Liberty is a Democrat. How do I know? Only Democrats would say:
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me.
I life my lamp beside the Golden Door!”
Here are Mitt Romney, titular head of the Republican Party and Allen West of Florida whose outlandish comments are well-known. 24 hours have passed since West said that almost 80 Democrats in the House are communists. Mitt Romney has yet to denounce this sitting member of Congress who made this bold assertion without attribution, except giving a hearsay comment. Perhaps West has provided Romney with his evidence and Mitt now supports the statement and encourages his party’s members to accept it as truth. How about it, Mitt? The sign says, Ask you anything.
That was Allen West in his district meeting making subject slur on Democrats.
That makes two black Republicans who have disgraced their party in recent times. Please read this CNN article on Allen West and his allegation about his fellow Congressmen.
What’s your Buffett number?
Just enter a few pieces of information about your taxes, and see how many millionaires pay a lower effective tax rate than you.
- Did you email your US senator and US Rep. about the “Buffett Rule” as the President Asked? (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Pass the Buffet Rule by Daily Kos (socialactions.net)
- Obama calls for tax-the-rich policy, tells FAU students Tweet your congressman. (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Sen. Murray: Buffeting the very rich (seattlepi.com)
- Exclusive: Sen. Marco Rubio Criticizes Obama, So-Called “Buffet Rule” (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Grover Norquist: Mitt Romney will reject ‘Buffett Rule’ (dailykos.com)