Here are Mitt Romney, titular head of the Republican Party and Allen West of Florida whose outlandish comments are well-known. 24 hours have passed since West said that almost 80 Democrats in the House are communists. Mitt Romney has yet to denounce this sitting member of Congress who made this bold assertion without attribution, except giving a hearsay comment. Perhaps West has provided Romney with his evidence and Mitt now supports the statement and encourages his party’s members to accept it as truth. How about it, Mitt? The sign says, Ask you anything.
That was Allen West in his district meeting making subject slur on Democrats.
That makes two black Republicans who have disgraced their party in recent times. Please read this CNN article on Allen West and his allegation about his fellow Congressmen.
- Allen West says many Dems in Congress are communists (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Joe Scarborough Incensed Over Rep. Allen West Comment On ‘Communist’ American Legislators: ‘Meet My Wrath’ (mediaite.com)
- Allen West: ‘I hold in my hand’ a list of 80 Communist Party members in the Democratic Caucus (dailykos.com)
- Allen West says many Dems in Congress are communists (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Allen West | Communist Party | 80 House Democrats | The Daily Caller (thebusypost.wordpress.com)
- Dem Rep: I Am ‘Not A Communist’ (washington.cbslocal.com)
- GOP Lawmaker: 75 Or More House Democrats Are Communists (washington.cbslocal.com)
- McCarthyism Reborn in Republican Pitched by Some as Romney Veep (themoderatevoice.com)