Fact check the Koch Brothers on Obamacare
The George Mason University Mercatus Center released a report this week claiming Obamacare will actually add to the deficit, to the tune of $340 billion. But don’t for a minute believe that they don’t have an agenda — this center is primarily funded by the Koch brothers, and was founded by their chief lobbyist. A quick look at studies from actual non-partisan sources, like the Congressional Budget Office, back up what the President has said about Obamacare all along — it will actually cut the deficit by $127 billion.
THE BUFFETT RULE MAY BE SMALL…
BUT, WE’VE GOT TO START SOMEWHERE!
- Koch Brothers Corruption Coursing Throughout the USA like a Flooded River (johnhively.wordpress.com)
- Obama Camp Attacks Koch Brothers to Distract From Healthcare Cost (usnews.com)
- Top Ten Koch Brothers Facts (the2012scenario.com)
- The Unholy Trinity: Koch Brothers, ALEC, and the NRA (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Money & Influence in America: Koch Brothers Exposed (the2012scenario.com)
- Koch Brothers Infiltrating Universities (VIDEO) (planetsave.com)
- The Koch brothers are trying to seize control of the libertarian think tank Cato. – Slate Magazine (mikedaisey.blogspot.com)
- Koch Brothers, Chamber of Commerce Face Possible Campaign Donation Disclosure After Ruling (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- Brave New Fail: Activist Overheard Saying Koch Brothers ‘Eat Soft-Boiled Babies’ (mediaite.com)