Mitt Romney‘s senior campaign talking head, Ed Gillespie, just appear on CNN with Candi Crowley. Candi made a valiant effort to allow the Mitt Romney campaign to re-assure young Latinos that should they win, come January they will not automatically lose the jobs they will get shortly through President Obama’s directive. So, Latinos, vote for your “warrior,” Barack Obama!
- Geraldo Rivera: Mitt Romney ‘Wouldn’t Even Let [Latinos] In His Apartment’ (mediaite.com)
- Candidates Pull Out Stops To Woo Latino Voters (npr.org)
- Obama And Romney Face Off On Immigration (huffingtonpost.com)
- Romney offers his own plan for immigration (mysanantonio.com)
- Watch: President Obama’s Speech to Latino Political Leaders (wnyc.org)
- Will Immigration Plan Sway Latinos To Obama’s Side? (npr.org)
- Mitt Romney Is Terrified Of Talking About Immigration (businessinsider.com)