Speaker John Boehner and now Mitt Romney enjoy talking about the job creators and their role in our politics. They all have failed America. They received the Bush Tax Cuts promising that they would make them create jobs. Well, they received the tax cuts, but, they have not created the jobs we sorely need in our sluggish economy. What do you call people who take money without delivering the goods? THIEVES! They should take a little risk and c r e a t e j o b s !
- Battling over Bush tax cuts again (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Boehner: I can’t make you love Mitt Romney – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Mitt Romney: Hostage Taker? (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Obama to Congress: Extend Bush tax cuts for the middle class (washingtontimes.com)
- Of Course Mitt Romney Has Something To Hide… But He Should Still Release His Tax Returns (businessinsider.com)
- Romney blames Obama for sluggish job growth – Boston.com (articles.boston.com)