Yesterday, in a poll taken of potential black voters, it was announced that the Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan Team has “0%” chance of getting a black to vote for them! You will recall his disastrous speech to the NAACP where he was booed!
2012 NAACP Convention – Mitt Romney
Since this this show-boating Mitt Romney has not spoken word one to and about black people! Black people, if you are reading this, WE NEED YOU TO TURN OUT TO VOTE LIKE WE DID FOR BARACK OBAMA IN 2008. Make it like RIVAL DAY FOR AMERICA!
- Mitt Romney Has the Overwhelming Support of Exactly Zero Percent of Black People [Mitt Romney] (jezebel.com)
- Black Conservatives Speak Out After NBC/WSJ Poll Shows Black Support For Romney At ZERO (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Poll: Romney a Zero Among Black Voters (usnews.com)
- Romney NAACP video panned (politico.com)
- NAACP Official: Romney ‘Flew In’ His Own Blacks to Cheer NAACP Speech (atlantablackstar.com)
- The Faces (and Reactions) in the Audience as Mitt Romney Delivered NAACP Speech (colorlines.com)
- Obama Leads Romney Among Black Voters 94-0% (Yeah, as in Zero Percent) (colorlines.com)
- Mitt Romney Booed at the NAACP Convention, Does He Deserve Our Trust? (clutchmagonline.com)