Published on Sep 4, 2012 by TheYoungTurks
“GOP Congressman Aaron Schock of Illinois, the subject of persistent gay rumors since he took office in 2009, said on Thursday that questions about his sexual orientation and how it might relate to his antigay voting record and positions are “inappropriate and ridiculous” and not “worthy of further response.” He also stated, “I’ve said that before,” when asked if he is confirming that he is not gay, and added, “You can look it up.” Schock had in fact stated to Details magazine in 2009 that he is not gay, in a lengthy piece which noted that he is unmarried and had been the subject of rumors as far back as 2004, when he was asked the question by a Chicago newspaper. The rumors, however, have only surfaced again and again…”.* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down.
*Read more here from Michelangelo Signorile in The Huffington Post:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/03/aaron-schock-gay-rumors_n_1851827.html
Support The Young Turks by Subscribing http://bit.ly/TYTonYouTube
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.fb.com/tytnation
Follow Us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/OkX87X
Buy TYT Merch: http://theyoungturks.spreadshirt.com/
Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here:http://www.current.com/gettyt
By Eric Elder on July 26, 2012 | From rightardia.blogspot.com
- He believes that Jesus Christ is Satan’s brother.
- He believes that God lives near a planet called “Kolob.”
- He believes in baptizing dead people.
- He believes that Jesus is married to a goddess wife.
- He believes that The Garden of Eden was in Missouri.
- He believes that it was impossible for blacks to go to Heaven before 1978.
- He believes that Jesus has children from his wife or wives.
- He believes that he is going to become a god.
- He believes he will own his own personal planet after he dies.
- He believes the real Christian God is not eternal but rather that He was once a man on some other planet besides Earth!
- He believes he needs to wear magical underwear created by Mormons and he is never to take it off unless he is bathing.
- He believes it is a sin to drink anything containing caffeine. And that even includes True American™ drinks like Coca-Cola!
- He believes children between the ages of 18-21 should wear name badges, ride bicycles and always smile.
- He believes there are three Mormon heavens
- He believes that Mormons are descended from one of the lost tribes of Israel
- He knows secret handshakes and passwords that will get him into heaven
See Mitt Romney’s Crazy Religious Beliefs, Landover Baptist Church
I CANNOT VOUCH FOR THE ACCURACY OF THIS POST. IT WOULD HELP IF MITT ROMNEY WOULD COME OUT AND REFUTE THESE ALLEGATIONS. —GOW
Continue reading ““Landover Baptist Church: Mitt Romney’s Crazy Religious Beliefs””
- High unemployment due to Congress‘ artificial freeze on the President’s efforts at job creation.
- Refusal to pass the Americans Jobs Act which would create millions of jobs.
- Loss of America‘s “AAA” credit rating through threatening to shut down the government before compromising with Democrats.
- Refusal to pass legislation to fund the President’s infrastructure agenda: Many, many jobs would be created!
- Refusal to pass the “Dream Act.”
- Refusal to say, “No” to the National Rifle Association (NRA).
- Refusal to release a fair amount of Federal Tax Returns.
- Excessive use of flip-flops and outright lies as legitimate political tactics.
- Portrayal of the President as a child(Ann Romney) and calling him a liar during the State of the Union.
- Making jokes about the President having ridiculous, supernatural powers.
Continue reading “MITT ROMNEY & CO. CLAIM THAT “THEY BUILT IT”. IF TRUE, THEY ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR…”