SLOW DAY 😦
HAVE A GREAT EVENING!
- Marijuana legalization debate goes national (wyff4.com)
- Legalization raises issue of ‘pot tourism’ (thenewstribune.com)
- Highs and lows of using marijuana (newsnet5.com)
- Highs And Lows Of Using Marijuana (fox2now.com)
- Recreational Marijuana Legalization Passes In Colorado, Washington, Fails In Oregon (brandtstandard.com)
- Colorado, Washington pass marijuana legalization; Oregon says no (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Colorado Legalizes Recreational Marijuana and Industrial Hemp (activistpost.com)
The sour senator above is Mitch McConnell. He is minority leader in the Senate and he has used the filibuster over 300 times to block Senator Harry Reid who is Majority Leader of the Senate. It is Harry who should be making news as he guides legislation through that body and into law. Mitch McConnell failed decisively in his personal and party war on Barack Obama. Although the President won the election, Mitch labors on unchanged.
HEY, MITCH: WE WON THIS!@#!
Mitch McConnell runs for re-election in 2014 and may be opposed by activist Ashley Judd. Please urge her to run. In the meantime, join me as I shine a light on Mitch McConnell to keep everyone abreast of Mitch’s bad behavior and encourage them to fight the continued use of the filibuster in the Senate. You can click the link on the menu above or click HERE to read my latest newspaper, “Shining a Light on Mitch McConnell.” PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO GET A DAILY COPY IN YOUR INBOX. THANKS!
President Obama will have to face the same divided Congress in his second term as he did in his first. Come January 5th, the 113th Congress will not have a change in the overall balance of power, with the Democrats holding power in the Senate, and the Republicans holding a majority in the House. But Democrats scored some victories in tight races –meaning some of the #batcrapcrazy politicians have been weeded out.